Binding the functional basis
Binding agent for multiple applications
The art of making an appealing product starts by combining the right base materials. All basic raw materials have their own properties and react in their unique way. It is important to add a binding agent to create a uniform and stable binding when mixing the various raw materials together. Our UniBind range of binding agents includes the right binder for every application.
UniBind binders are the preferred technological solution used for creating or improving:
- Binding of various components with different properties
- The required texture and mouthfeel
- Formability during processing
- Yield in cooking or frying
- Uniformity and stability during shelf life
Examples of how our UniBind binding agents can be used
UniBind binders can be used in:
- Meat, poultry, fish, vegetables, vegetarian and vegan products
- Fresh, frozen, cooked, fried and marinated products
- Reformed products such as hamburgers, nuggets, sausages, hams
- Emulsified products such as sausages, nuggets, sauces, cheese
DP&S develops tailor-made binding agents for multiple applications
Dutch Protein & Services has extensive experience in developing nutritional solutions with specific characteristics. When it comes to binders, many variables need to be taken into account in order to create the best solution. With our knowledge, we ensure that the function of the component is optimised for your raw material(s) and the conditions of your production process.
Our core collection of solutions serves as a starting point – they can all be tailored to your specific requirements. Depending on the base materials, production process and desired characteristics of the end product, we develop the optimal solution. Typically, we combine several components to have full control over the structure, texture, taste, smell, colour, mouthfeel, and shelf life – of course by respecting any requirements for ingredient declaration, the use of allergens and E-numbers and nutritional values.